Mississippi’s Lower Delta Partnership is a diverse group of individuals, state and federal agencies and non-governmental organizations who are sensitive to the area’s rich cultural history and who share a common vision of improving economic conditions for its citizens as well as for improving the natural environment of the area.
- Foster education and outreach for sustainable use of cultural and natural resources
- Enhance public and private initiatives for development of cultural, historical and community-based infrastructure for tourism
- Promote public and private initiatives for conservation and restoration of area lands and waters
- Optimize the conservation of natural resources on public lands and waters
- Improve and develop compatible recreational opportunities
To promote and enhance the economic and environmental health of Mississippi’s Lower Delta